Call Us: 812-865-3400
We wanted to give you an update below on the status of the practice during the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation.
We are happy to announce that we have been allowed to reopen our office to patients for routine care.
We want to ensure patients that we are going to strictly follow all CDC and state guidelines, as well as guidelines from the American Medical Association.
Here are just a few of the things that we will be doing to protect both our patients and our staff:
• We will be modifying patient scheduling to allow for more spacing between patient arrivals & departures to ensure that we are following social distancing guidelines and have enough time to thoroughly sanitize patient rooms.
• All staff & patients will be required to wear masks. Patients who have masks will be asked to wear them before entering the office.
• Visitors will be limited to (1) parent/guardian per child or (1) caregiver for those that require assistance.
• Patients will be asked to call us from the parking lot upon arrival to the office and we will assist them in to their appointment.
• All patients with a fever or who are ill will be seen utilizing telehealth visits.
If you are over 65 years of age and or have other health issues, it is still recommended that you stay home. Please call the office with questions.
If you have been exposed to Coronavirus and or have symptoms and would like to be tested please utilize the pre-screening portal found at:
firstcareclinics.com (Bedford location) 812-508-8683
Memorial Hospital Screening site (Jasper, IN) 812-996-6330
Optum Health Services (Jasper Armory) 888-634-1116 pre-register
Jasper Armory location is for non-Insured and InsuredType your paragraph here.